Not bonding with baby dream?

BabyDrac

Reaction score
Just wondering if it was a common thing, i had a dream the other day, where i'd given birth and was passed my baby but i didn't even want to hold it, just pushed it away and didn't love it.

I know this won't be the case when it happens, and I was talking to a friend and she said that the dream does happen at some point or another.

So anyone else had it?

*update* Felt quite rude just posting without saying hi! So hi, just moved over, I'm Nita, 20 & this is my first!

Last edited:
Welcome! I haven't had that dream but it may just be your anxieties coming out. I used to worry about things like that before becoming pregnant

Hi & welcome :)
I cant say I have had that dream, but I have certainly had some weird dreams! I dreamt that I had our baby and it was already the size of a 6 month old and was talking!! Then last night I dreamt I was flown to Spain to have the baby, then flown straight back after having it! I cant get my head round it lol
I really don't think there is anything in your dream, they say pregnancy makes you dream about things that don't make sense or what you wouldn't normally dream about :) x x x

Hi. :) I had a dream I went for a scan and I had a monkey inside me instead of a baby. Lol.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back