Not a happy bunny :(

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
As some of you know we are getting the bedrooms redesigned so that little missy moo has her own room so little man and me have moved into my nans for a week. Last night was the first night not only was I missing OH like mad, she had the heating on and the bed is so uncomfortable, so i had a really rubbish nights sleep and seemed to have got a cold over night. Come on heating in the summer!!
Not only am I tired, hormonal and fed up my little man fell over in the garden at my nans yesterday morning, his face is a right mess and I only found out when i finished work, she didnt even ring me to let me know it had happened. I walked to the door and my poor little baby stood there looking all upset, i know accidents happen but for her not to even ring me and let me know, i was fuming! Sorry for the rant ladies, it was either write it all down or start to cry again. Hope you are all well x x

Oh hon big hugs :hugs: she really should have rung you to let you know rather than let you wait until you got home to find out. Then was at least you could have spoken to adam on the phone to comfort him before you got home. As for the heating - what is it with old people and heating?? I never get why they have their houses so flippin' hot! Is there a radiator in the bedroom you can turn off? How long is your OH away for? x x

I just wanted to cry when I saw him stood there with his poor little face in such a mess :( Im not being unreasonable by not being happy she didnt tell me before am I?
I know shes not thinking straight at the mo as my uncle goes in for his op tomorrow to find out whether the lump they found is cancerous but surely she knew I would of been upset x x

Oh hun, you poor thing but your not being unreasonable at all, you should of been called straight away
Hows your lil man doing today? :hugs:
xxx

Oh no, i hope adam is ok? :hugs: she really should have rang you.

My gran is the same, heating on in the summer, infact i'm going to visit her today so will prob come out sweating :(

I hope the work gets done quick smart so you can get back to your own house. xx

He asked me to stay with him and not go to work, i felt so cruel having to leave him :(
The swelling on his little face has gone down but all the grazes, scratches and cuts are still there. He didnt seem in to much pain this morning, not as much as yesterday anyway. My poor little sausage :(
I cant help but feel selfish as I know tomorrow is not going to be a nice day for my nan or any of us but hes still my baby x x

Oh the poor little love sounds like he had a nasty fall :-( I don't think you're being unreasonable at all, even if there are other things going on it's still your little boy that got hurt at the end of the day, I'm sure I would be feeling just the same way. Hope he's feeling better very soon and all goes well for your uncles op tomorrow x x

Poor little thing, it's awful when they fall like that, had that happen so many times to mine, hope all goes well for your uncle hugzzzz

Last edited:
this post reminds me of my mother in law, she doesnt tell me anything to do with my boys when they hurt themselves at her house. hope adam is ok x x x

aww sounds like horrible fall, how is he today? How long are u staying with her for? xx

:hug: poor lil adam :( ur right for being upset.. i know id want to know too.. like someone said, you could have comforted him over the phone..
I hope all goes well for your uncle hun..x

My mil always has the heating on.. i love being hot and hate being cold, but she takes it way too far!!

Poor adam! Hope he is looking and feeling better now hun.....and you! It's so hard when you're having stuff done to your house.....I've been so stressed with getting our kitchin done and we have now moved on to little man's room....(which is less stressful in a way!) but when you have to move out and don't/can't have things how you want/need them for your own comfort its tough! Hope you back home soon where you can have things how you want them xxx

Thank you for your replies ladies, its been a made few days of running around and being unsettled but hopefully we will be able to go back home on Wednesday, I cant wait :)
We have had some great news too, my uncles op went well and the lump wasnt cancerous, it was a huge relief to hear those words.
Little mans poor face is healing nicely and doesnt seem to be bothering him, which is great news too.
Atleast tomorrow morning I get to spend some time with OH as we are going to see little missy again, I cant wait x x

Sounds like a right carry on m2a. At least it will be worth it in the end eh! Is this Adams bedroom being split up? Or different work on your house? You'll be home soon.

Lots of good luck for your scan tomorrow cant wait to see the pics

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back