Happy happy :)

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Really pointless thread but it made me smile...

Woke up this morning and straight away little man was kicking, Lacey gets into bed with me and put her head on my bump and starts talking to him and he starts kicking even more! Soo cute! Lacey's not really been intrested in my pregnancy so far so this was a lovely moment and the first time she's felt him kick! She did say after thats my little sister and i was like nooo it's your baby brother so she had a tantrum saying she wants a sister! Oopps!

Aw x x how cute is it when they feel baby! Summer was amazed and I've been quite lucky with her as apart from a slight sulk when told he's a boy she's been really really interested in Seb x think she's older than lacey though so probably understands alot more x Summer came home from school yesterday with a card that says 'to my baby brother, I love you very very much, love from your sister'! I nearly cried with happiness! x x lol x x we're going to do a baby book and put that in it for him x
so glad Lacey is getting excited and interested in bubba x I'm sure she'll come round to the idea of a baby brother eventually x lol x

Last edited:
That's so cute about Summer's card! Lacey's only 4 so doesn't completly understand, ive told her she'll always be my little princess and now i've got a little prince coming! The only thing she asks me is when is the baby gonna "pop" out lol i wish it was that easy!!

Lol x Summer's 6 and informed me the other day 'you have to push push push the baby out when he's ready'! Yeah thanks for that honey-like I've never done this before!!! He he x

thats so cute! Im sure Lacey will be so fashinated of your boy when he comes out that it doesnt matter if he got a winky :D

Lol x Summer's 6 and informed me the other day 'you have to push push push the baby out when he's ready'! Yeah thanks for that honey-like I've never done this before!!! He he x

Bless her! thats sweet! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back