Nose Bleeds..

R.lily

Reaction score
I was just wondering i have had about 6-8 nose bleeds
in the past few days for no reason could there be a chance
that i am pregnant ?

iv no idea sorry hun. iv never suffered from them either preg or non-preg, only time iv had them is after shoving stuff up that i shouldnt. sorry i cant help!

I used to get minor nose bleeds while pregnant, never before. It's summat to do with the extra blood and pressure while carrying.

If you think its possible you are PG why not take a PG test and see what it says :) Of course it may be too early to detect in which case I'd not expect nosebleeds, but you never know.

Nosebleeds are common in pregnancy. I had lots in first tri, but not until I was past about 10 weeks.

Ive took 2 pregnancy test's in the past week and both of them was
negative and that was only 2 weeks afta sex do you think i took them
early to show that im pregnant.

Thanks Girls For Your Advice x

I've never had a nosebleed in my life so I'm not much help, sorry

R.lily said:
Ive took 2 pregnancy test's in the past week and both of them was
negative and that was only 2 weeks afta sex do you think i took them
early to show that im pregnant.

depends when you are due. never heard of a nosebleed being a symptom before though!

and the pregnancy tests WERE negative not was :wink:

I have never heard of nosebleeds being a symptom of pregnancy either. I would wait a couple of days and then test again to be honest.

I don't think you get nosebleeds til baby is bigger, as there's extra blood and pressure when you're further on. I got bleeding gums and nose about 6-7months into pregnancy.

in theory 2 weeks after last unprotected sex will give you a pretty accurate test result...so chances are the results are right and your not pregnant

Nose bleeds can be a sign of high blood pressure when pregnant or not. Perhaps getting it checked by your Dr would be a good idea just to be on the safe side :)

I had a few nose bleeds early on in pregnancy it was defo 1st tri but unsure of when the 1st one was.
i took pregnancy tests early but they didnt actually show positive until I was about 5-6 days late and going by the EDD the hospital have given me I would of been pregnant when taking the early tests.
If I was you I'd wait until your period is late hun and re-test, you might be like me and end up wasting your money by testing early.
hope that helps.

I had nosebleeds in the 1st tri - They have come back again and im 25+4!

Yh thanks Vix i keep on wanting to buy another one but then my Oh keeps on telling me to wait until i missed a period lol im too inpatient hehe

Thanks hunni tho i wont waste anymore money ;) xxxxxxxx

R.lily said:
Yh thanks Vix i keep on wanting to buy another one but then my Oh keeps on telling me to wait until i missed a period lol im too inpatient hehe

Thanks hunni tho i wont waste anymore money ;) xxxxxxxx

:D no problemo's hun, hope you get the result you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back