Noooooooo.... Sickness is back :(

happy-chick

Reaction score
I cant believe it, I though my sickness had passed a couple of weeks ago and was so relieved when it did, I've been just feeling sick now and again which is bearable.....

Then yesterday & today it has come back with a vengance, :x really hope it doesnt last too long as I really do feel rotten ive been in bed feeling sorry for myself for the past 2 days lol

Has anyone else had this? I know u can get it all the way though, hope im not one of the unlucky ones!! x

I felt a bit grotty yesterday but think that was the 2L of apple juice I drank :roll: - I have felt a little sick the last couple of days but nothing as drastic as before.

Hope it goes away again for you soon :hug:

Hope you feel better soon babes. xx

Mine keeps on coming and going. Initially I felt sick all the time but was never actually sick. Now i am sick on occasion and usually have a couple of bad days together and then it goes away. The tiredness has been constant for me though.

Just waiting for the 2nd tri. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

ah hun i hope your feeling better soon babe, i know its not nice but remember its a good sign getting all this sickness if you can see it that way :hug: :hug:

Oh this sickness is making me so fed up, im tired of being stuck in bed or lay on settee all the time feeling sorry for myself lol :cry:

aw hun.. i know exactly how you feel... hopefully it will pass soon :hug:

Hope you get to feel better soon :hug:

My morning sickness has kicked in this week..the weird thing is that its from 3am to 5am...and then comes back in the evning and just drags!!

Know how you feel. Just can't shake this sickness. Went away to the country at the weekend and the sickness totally dissapeared. Got home on Tuesday and felt sick straight away. How does that work!! Am hoping that the second tri brings me some good luck.

Hang on in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back