Nooooo... No decaf!!!!

Tigger87

Reaction score
I'm in the Cotswolds for college this weekend. I hate the tap water, it's too hard. I left my bottled water at home. I also left my decaf tea bags at home, and the house I'm staying in only has normal - this is fine I suppose, I just barely touch caffeine anymore so I feel I'm gonna be bouncing off the walls!!

Arghhh. The manor house we have lectures in usually have a nice selection, but I left my stupid letter with the stupid code at home, so I can't get in until one of the people on my course that knows it gets here! Stupid baby brain!!!

I've never changed to decaf? There's only a time amount in tea so don't worry too much huni! Xxxx

Awww baby brain!! Hope you have a good weekend hun. I've not changed to decaf tea as I hate it but only have one cup a day. I think you can have a few though. Coffee is the one to be careful of. Xx

Aww tigger don't worry like the girls say there's hardly any caffeine in tea and apparently you can have like 6 cans of coke worth of caffeine a day before it effects baby. So I'd say you're fine with a few cups of decaf tea xx

It's more about the caffeine headaches and slight hyperactiveness because of my now total intolerance!! And the fact I'm not sure what ill be drinking all day :-( hard water it is I think...! X

I prefer hard water, soft water is horrid! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back