Nooooo... No decaf!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Tigger87, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Tigger87

Tigger87 Well-Known Member

I'm in the Cotswolds for college this weekend. I hate the tap water, it's too hard. I left my bottled water at home. I also left my decaf tea bags at home, and the house I'm staying in only has normal - this is fine I suppose, I just barely touch caffeine anymore so I feel I'm gonna be bouncing off the walls!!

Arghhh. The manor house we have lectures in usually have a nice selection, but I left my stupid letter with the stupid code at home, so I can't get in until one of the people on my course that knows it gets here! Stupid baby brain!!!

2. lauralou

lauralou Well-Known Member

I've never changed to decaf? There's only a time amount in tea so don't worry too much huni! Xxxx

3. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Awww baby brain!! Hope you have a good weekend hun. I've not changed to decaf tea as I hate it but only have one cup a day. I think you can have a few though. Coffee is the one to be careful of. Xx

4. Kay Kay

Kay Kay Well-Known Member

Aww tigger don't worry like the girls say there's hardly any caffeine in tea and apparently you can have like 6 cans of coke worth of caffeine a day before it effects baby. So I'd say you're fine with a few cups of decaf tea xx

5. Tigger87

Tigger87 Well-Known Member

It's more about the caffeine headaches and slight hyperactiveness because of my now total intolerance!! And the fact I'm not sure what ill be drinking all day :-( hard water it is I think...! X

6. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

I prefer hard water, soft water is horrid! X