• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

no symptoms?

flossey

Reaction score
i'm just over 10wks pregnant - hope to be getting my scan date pretty soon! but all of my symptoms have more or less disappeared. i never actually got sick but would have felt queasy at times, and my boobs were extremely sore but now the sickness feeling is totally gone and my boobs are only sore if i touch around the nipple. was talking to my mum the other day and she said she never suffered morning sickness with any of her 5kids. i've had no bleeding or anything, just the odd cramp here and there. tbh i don't feel pregnant atm. also the tiredness has gone i would have had to had atleast one nap during the day or i would be like a walking zombie! although now my sleeping pattern is up the left, hense being awake at almost half 3 in the morning lol.. anyone else had this? :S xxxx

The exact sane thing happened to me. I was never sick, just queasy and I started feeling better after 10 weeks boobs were really sore from about 6-8 weeks but just tender first thing in morning now. Enjoy feeling a big more human as I've had a bit of a relapse these last few days!! Xx

I was exactly the same.
Didnt actually feel sick, just squiffy!
My mum n nan didnt have sickness either.
My symptoms stopped at bang on 10 weeks.
Scan tomorrow so we will see!
Don't worry hun, just enjoy feeling fab!
We're in the lucky few not to suffer too much
X

im very jealous of you girls lol by 10 weeks i was sent to hosiptal with hyperemesis i was so bad.

not everyone has or keep their symptoms so wouldnt worry its fairly normal

same happened to me, stop worrying seriously, i look back now at me worrying and it was all needless. Babies don't just die x

Last edited:
hey girls thanks for the advice. made me feel better. although i think i have jinxed myself. have had to phone in sick to work today as my throat is killing me, (not that its a symptom just that i was bangin on about how good i feel lol) literally feel as if i've swallowed a bag of drawing pins or something an just feel run down in general :( its a bug supposedly goin about, hopefully its gone by tomorrow!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back