• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No sickness :S

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've been feeling sick over the last couple of weeks mainly at certains foods and sometimes just feel sick all day in general. But this is the first day where I've actually been physically sick.... it happened about 2 hours ago and not been sick since :S Anyone else like this? Also my boobs are not sore in the slightest, theyre just bigger and my nipples have gone weird :S the only thing I've got real bad is exhaustion... it's terrible :(

I do apologise and feel for those of you who have been plagued with terrible sickyness :(

xx

I have had no sickness with this pregnancy at all in fact the only symptom of pregnancy i have had was the tiredness in the first tri and if i hadn't seen the baby on my scan i dont think i would have believed i was pregnant.

My first pregnancy i had really bad sickness for 3 months so i think i prefer this pregnancy
Enjoy your pregnancy hun

Yeah a lot of people keep saying oh you're soo lucky, dont complain about having no sickness lol. It's just kinda worrying but I guess if I did start getting really sick I'd regret saying anything haha. Thanks for the post hun x

I am so so jealous of those who dont have any ms.

I had it all day every day til around 6 months with my first.

And with this one i didn't get any til 6 weeks, and had it every day since then, some days its all day, some days its just mornings, had 2 days so far where i've not been physically sick.

It really is so so difficult. I've even been given tablets from the doctor and i'm still in this state! Cant wait til it at least dies down a bit.

I've not been physically sick but only cos I've talked myself out of it and stopped myself, I feel sick all the time tho and eat next to nothing incase I do get sick (I'm phobic so good at stopping myself!) I've had my hand clamped over my mouth a number of times, it's amazing wot the mind can do if you really don't want to be sick! I've started to feel a little better this week though, think it's cos I'm not panicing and stressing about it so much plus I never take the sea bands off and lie down when I think I might be sick. Think I was only physically sick three times with my daughter, guess we all react differently to it, some people don't even feel queezy others are plagued by it the whole way through.

Hi Lauren, Ive felt a bit of nausea on the bus to and from work but havent been sick, my boobs are only slightly sensitive but Ive had horrendous headaches. Thats it though. Ive been very lucky but its early days. I reeeally dont want to be sick, Im scared of sick lol

Ive not been able to stop myself from being sick, when there is nothing in my stomach its just a dry retch, or yellow bile..I have to carry a bag everywhere, is a nightmare getting my little girl to school in the mornings people must wonder what i'm all about. lool

I haven't had no sickness or anything either. I have had it pretty easy! We are just lucky! x

Last edited:
Yeah reading these replies I guess I am just lucky. And Sarah13 I think I'm exactly the same as you I just try and stop the physical sickness from happening. I know this sounds strange but I always cry when I'm sick because it's the one thing I really hate lol. x

With my daughter (1st pregnancy) I used to get terrible nausea, I was sick only once or twice but used to dry retch alot before I ate in the mornings. With my son I had slight nausea but was never sick and now this pregnancy the nausea again is minimal. Not felt like retching at all. Ive been worrying myself about it. My boobs have changed slightly and are a a little tender but that's it. I have come out in spots and my main symptom is extreme exhaustion - I am so so tired it's unbelievable!! I have just been going to the loo more often too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back