No October baby for me

twinkle84

Reaction score
Im so gutted, just got my period (seems they are back to normal) after coming off the pill. So no baby for me. Im just so disapointed, it just seems so unfair. I know ive only be trying 7 months but its really getting me down now. I tried really hard this month, i know that sounds stupid but we did. Has anyone got anyother tips apart from legs in air and doing it at the right time? Im starting ro feel really desperate now x

Sorry hun no idea, didnt want to read and run tho. The experts on here will give you advice I'm sure, good luck x

Am no expert and I don't know if this will help hon but I completely cut out caffinated drinks, cut out alcohol, took multivitamines and bd daily.

From what I've read on here the timing seems to be the key thing. Good luck for this cycle and a November baby hon. xx

Last edited:
I can only suggest charting and using ovulations tests if you're not already doing this - have you seen your doctor to rule out anything that might be preventing you from falling pregnant? Let us know how you go :hug: good luck :hug:

Thanks so much for all your support. It really helps having people to talk to. Friends dont really understand and most of them have 1 or 2 children already! Im going to a christening tomorrow to be surrounded by them all, so wish i could have gone knowing my good news. . .
No Rosies mummy, not been docs yet. Family say they wont do anything because its only been 7mth and they will say oh you need 6 month to get pill out of system. When do you guys think is the right time to go doc?
Annie, I have 1 or 2 cups of tea a day, suppose i could drink decaffinated? Im not drinking, dont smoke. Ive got an ovulation kit ready for this month. Im taking the folic acid, but i suppose i could start on the vitamines. Thanks so much again xx

dunno what to advise you mrs... it would do no harm to ring doc and make him aware all the same and he will give you a time scale as to when to go back if you dont get preg... at least you would know... im pretty sure they would do a couple of simple tests if u asked tho...

just keep trying... ya read all the time about women who when they just relax or sorta try not to get their hopes up thats the month they fall preg...???

what bout those tabs that help conception???

i would defo ring ur doc anyways as he may be able to advise you what you could be doing... whats best tabs or vitamins to take and any other wee changes that may help you...

sorry to be of no use :(

and hope u get november baby xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear this I know exactly how you are feeling, we have been trying for years and it does get you down I got depressed from it for about a year, then thought to myself I can't let it get me down, it will happen one day...We went doctors and there's nothing wrong with me or my partner, so I suppose nature will make it's own decision and in your case I think it will do the same thing, just relax and keep trying and in the same time enjoy having sex!

We are wanting a baby so desperate now, like you so don't feel daft about that because there's loads of women in your situation, so chin up and wish you luck for next months cycle....

Donna xx

hi hun, sorry to hear AF has come but just try to relax and keep trying... I was on the pill for 5 years this time and came off in September to start ttc. I had two normal periods (we didn't try for the first month due a death in my OH family which affected him badly) but we must have concieved late Nov/early Dec. I thought it would take ages to fall pregnant (I had been told it takes your body 6 months to get back to normal too plus I'm overweight a bit) but thankfully I was lucky. What I'm trying to say is keep trying and making it fun and fingers crossed for you that we'll have good news on here soon...xxx

Thanks again everyone, really do appreciate it and I think i'll give it one more month and make an appointment at the docs. OH not keen on going yet. . . but we will see. Just been to a christening and was surrounded by babies and ppl asking, when are you going to have one then? Little do they know, its just not that easy. Anyways I managed to get through with a shrug and a fake smile. Big congrats to Rakrak and we'll keep trying xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back