Feeling rotten... no wonder!

Full of hope!

Reaction score
After spending the last week hoping that i'd go into labour early.... today I really don't want to!

I'm full of cold, got a sore throat, coughing like mad which is hurting the top of my bump and my head is thumping! It would be awful going into labour like this!

I've been really good keeping on top of the washing and housework and after just a couple of days the place is a mess! We've got no food in either, really need to go shopping! Ah well..... guess this is what it will be like once the baby arrives eh?!

Hope everyone else is well :)

awww, hun. Think on the plus side, if you go into labour you can get shedloads of pain killers at the hospital and then you wont feel anything. :hug:

I bet your house is sitting lovely, your nesting instinct must be kicking in.

Hope you feel better soon.

Well.... no wonder i've been feeling so bad! Went to the doctors yesterday and i've got an infection in my ears, sinuses and throat :shock: He's put me on a course of antibiotics so hopefully they will kick in and i'll be better for the big day.... whenever that will be!

Hopefully the antibiotics will have you sorted before the big day
:hug: :hug:

It never occured to me before that I might be ill when in labour, imagine labour and caring for a newborn with the flu! :shock:

Aww sounds like you're really suffering, hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

Get plenty of rest and hope you are feeling better soon :hug:

hope you're feeling better.

this might help, i read once that nature makes sure your body is rid of anything before you go into labour so you don't have 2 things to deal with. Dunnu if its true but with my 2nd one my back gave out on my due date and it was fine by the time i went into labour 5 days later

Thanks, i'm feeling much better this morning and even had a good nights sleep last night :cheer:

I hope that's true Moomoo, it would of been awful going into labour while feeling so crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back