• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No more work for me

Emma58

Reaction score
Been to see the doctor this morning (who looked about 18) and asked for a sick note. He actually asked me how long I wanted it to be for :shock: and not to expect to be returning to work.

I know that is good and he was really helpful, I explained about problems with bub's growth and placenta working at reduced rate, that I am having probs with OH at the minute and that I know it will be hard for me to carry on working full time and having the house and everything else to cope with as well - I just didn't expect him to ask me how long I wanted!

So it's looking like I will be off sick until my maternity leave starts on 21st March.

clicked before i could add that its hardly under ideal circumstances, but hopefully having one less thing to worry about will really help you :hug: :hug:

Nice one! Will you have to start your Mat leave with work now though?

DebbieM said:
Nice one! Will you have to start your Mat leave with work now though?

Well i asked for a sick note for 2 weeks. Because next week it will be 4 weeks until my maternity leave should start and I know if you are sick for any reason in the last 4 weeks before maternity leave starts then it automatically starts anyway.

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
:dance: :dance: :dance:

more tym to spend on here with me 8)

hope u feel better from being of work though :hug:

:lol: You can keep me entertained hun!

Babylicious said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

do you get full pay?

:( No I don't think so I only started there in September last year my sick pay at the mo has just been reduced to half pay.
But when i filled out my maternity stuff for work it did say that my previous job should count as continuous Government employment and will be calculated when working out Maternity Pay.

Glad you've got the time off, it sounds like you could really do with the rest!! :hug:

Glad you got the time off to rest and relax even if it's not under the bext circumstances :hug: You make sure you get those feet up now :D

hello
I have been signed off too,due to repeated urine inf and anemia and wow it feels good, just being able to rest when I need it and not push myself.
hope you relax and put your feet up em
x

Well done Emma! Come and join the ladies of leisure club! :cheer: :sleep:

:D Lady of Leisure I like the sound of that!

I have just had a lovely stroll around Morrisons bought something nice to do for tea and got a magazine to sit and read. It's much better than being in a Science lesson or something equally as boring listening to whinging kids.

Can I confess I haven't really thought about school since finishing last week? I should be teaching double bottom set Year 9 now...

SHAME :shock: :rotfl:

debecca said:
Can I confess I haven't really thought about school since finishing last week? I should be teaching double bottom set Year 9 now...

SHAME :shock: :rotfl:

Ooh bottom set Year 9 = Nightmare :twisted:

Just had a look at my timetable and I should be in Year 7 French :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen