no more room at the inn!!

hennaly

Reaction score
Or should is say in the drawers :oops: , i have bought so many baby clothes now that i have nowhere to put them, i have a fairly large 4 drawer unit which is full to bust and have even hung some in the wardrobe.
I know there is no way bebe will wear it all but i can help myself :oops:
In my own defence everything (bar 1 or 2 things) is 2nd hand and i have paid silly prices like 20-30p an item for next and baby gap stuff that has barely been worn (some even unworn) from carboots etc.
The problem is i still have 14 weeks to go and there is no way i can not buy anything for all that time :oops:

lol, i am exactly the same, i have been given huge bags of clothes and still keep getting more, it now overflowing into the spare room. i know the baby will grow out of it before it gets to wear them all, but never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Lol im the same, ill take a picture next week once the nursery is done. Its unreal, she is fully kitted out for her first year

Clothes are sooo hard to resist... i have now had to put a stop to my sale hunting and am now trying to concentrate on nursery stuff, toys etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back