No more pregnancy

The good news is the bleeding has stopped...

I dont feel like I've just miscarried... this is rubbish!!!

So sorry to hear what you are going through

im feeling extremly low, can't stop crying today, dont know if its my hormones, or what had an argument with hubby too felt he wasnt being very supportive, i just dont feel like talking to anyone one now, i was really depressed before i was pregnant and when i found out i was so happy, i feel like im back at square one, no one as told me anything about how to take care of myself, i dont feel like eating i dont feel lke going out, i forced myself to drive to the shops today and started crying in there when will i feel better?! when will be bae to try again, i wish i was still preggo :(

Hi Sharne,

It will get better and easier I promise...

You have every right to feel upset, angry and low at the moment... You are going through a horrible time...

Please go and speak to someone if you are getting depressed again... If you really can't bring yourself to do that then organise something nice for yourself for a few weeks time... A pamper day, a weekend away for example... Having something to look forward to somethimes helps...

Cry as much as you want and take as much time as you need...

Wishing you well... :hug:

So sorry to read this Sharne. I hope you are okay :(

So sorry Sharne
Hope each day you will feel a little better. Cry & get it all out. Are there any local miscarriage groups you could meet up with. I found this helped a bit when I lost a little baby 2005.
God bless take care
Lorrie x

Hi everyone i feel a little better today, going out and seeing new babys was hard but i know it will happen again...

Without meaning to realease tmi my bleeding has halted and a sack like structure (like a large raisin) was there when i wiped, maybe that was Ricicle?

I dont know i dont feel tired dont feel too low today either...

thanks again for all the support... i hope i can help other ppl that misscarry too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back