No more pregnancy

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Its been confirmed my bloods show the hormones are dropping showing a miscarriage.

Thanks for the advice and support everyone.

So sorry to hear that hun, be strong & if you need any advice or anyone to talk to then please let me know :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Thinking of you x

it makes me so sad to read these posts :(
im so sorry for your loss sharne :hug:

Sharne,

I am so so sorry... it's heartbreaking it really is...

Your recent posts reminded me of me when I was going through the same thing...

You're in my thoughts... :hug: :hug:

Thanks Ruthie, thanks everyone...

Ruthie I hope the fourth one is successful for you, it must be painful to have to keep going through this...

It is painful and frightening...

We really want a family so we have no choice but to keep trying... I so hope this is our time...

I wish you all the best for your future pregnancies, Sharne :hug:

So sorry for your loss. Look after yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Im so sorry sharne, you will get loads of support on here and were alwasy here for you. Ive lost babies too so i know how you feel.

im so sorry for you loss hun, we are all thinking of you and if you need to talk anytime we are all here or PM me anytime hun

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Girls is naseua normal during misscarriage? i have a really bad headache and have bad naseua like ive just come off a ride at a theme park or something, i feel so drained!

it was for me hun, not so much the headache but was really light headed, and was feeling sick for a while, hope your ok hun and maybe book an appoinment with gp if it gets any worse, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im sorry your feeling so c**p hun, really wish i could take it all away for you hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back