• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No milk....

its really normal for booby babies to lose weight at first - connor was a few weeks old before he regained his birth weight! you're doing all the right things chick - be very proud of yourself! :cheer: :cheer:

purple13 said:
its really normal for booby babies to lose weight at first - connor was a few weeks old before he regained his birth weight! you're doing all the right things chick - be very proud of yourself! :cheer: :cheer:

awwwww :hug:
thank you so much, its som uch harder than i thought to boobie feed, alot of pressure etc..
but soooo worth it :) xx

charlotteheys85 said:
thank you so much, its som uch harder than i thought to boobie feed, alot of pressure etc..

I would've said the same thing, even four weeks ago, but it gets a lot easier!

NickyB said:
charlotteheys85 said:

I would've said the same thing, even four weeks ago, but it gets a lot easier!

it does get easier each day your right.. my lil man is soo clever too, if he becomes unlatched he outs himself bk on.. :)

hes feeding for alot longer now tho, its gone from 15mins to over half hour sometimes... my boobies are soo tired lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back