No appetite...

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
I am NEVER hungry. I eat some toast for breaky.....drink some tea and that's it. I dont want anything else....all day. DH is the chef here and he's good at 'making' me eat but if it were down to me I wouldnt bother. I'm taking pregnancy vit and omega 3 so I'm getting some goodness but.....not good enough really is it.....

My tummy never grumbles and I dont feel hungry - ever. I guess it's squashed by Sid.

Today I've managed 4 Clementines .....

iv had really bad morning sickness all day the whole time and my doc said regardless of what i eat baby gets what it needs, :s. so dont worry bout baby , its just that you need to be getting enough too, why dont you ask the doc for some mild multi-vits with say 50% of ur RDA just to keep you topped up and to keep you from getting lethargic xxx

your welcome. see when i was REALLY ill like couldnt eat at all he told me rather than eat little but good which stillisnt enough for energy and sugar - he recommended chocolate and coke for sugar and energy!! doctors orders!! haha i still didnt eat much of that either but it did give me and baby energy... xx

I have had the same problem although now i am getting my appetite back and can eat all of my dinner! I wouldn't worry to much just eat and drink what you can i'm sure babies get all what they need it's just us that suffer!

Have you tried cereal during the day? Just even a small bowl, one thats fortified with vitamins?

I was the same at a stage but was a pig, no wonder I put on over 3 stone :lol:

Sid's bound to be taking up some of your tummy space :)

My appetite dwindles in the day when I feel a bit 'green' so I have been scoffing cereals, Crunchy Nut, Granola, Shreddies and Branflakes :) Had cereal for tea last night! xx

Cereal is a good idea actually.....I love Special K...is that OK?

Same, and then when I do find my appetite whatever I eat gets puked down the loo within 10 mins of finishing it. As others have said, the fact that no midwife or doc seems concerned that I am surviving off pretty much nothing other than pregnacare mustn't do baby any harm.

I think special K is okay though :) It's quite sugary, but it tastes nice so who cares xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back