Nipples?

xXxBonnyxXx

Reaction score
I have the most painfull nipples at the moment
they feel almost bruised
this started yesterday afternoon and I can't even face putting a bra on
I'm sitting at work hoping that no one cones in because the slightest change in temperature or touch and my nipples are rock hard!
I am currently 3dpo so I'm not sure that it is early pg symptom
but what else would cause the to start hurting for no reason?

Also woke up with a headache this morning and a little bit of dizzyness,

Also I've decided that this is going to be my last month charting for a couple of cycles and just try to forget about ttc, that's part of the reason why I've not been around as much as usual (i was becomming obsessed with the forum-but in a good way)

fingers crossed for all us august testers! Congratulations to those who have their bfp's

I'm not sure on the nipple front, but it could be due to ovulation! I think 3 dpo is a bit early for symptoms but fingers crossed for you.

I wanted to ask you a question about acupuncture, do you feel like its helping? I've been trying reflexology and I really like it but I can't find anyone near where I live (I've been having it in Spain while I was there) so thought I'd try acupuncture. Any advise about it would be really appreciated.

Thanks x

I thought it was too early too but I just can explian it! Feels like mi nipples want to explode!
Accupuncture seems to have helped alot as my cycles were going anywhere between 25 and 33 days, now I'm ov on cd14 and af shows on cd28
which is a perfect 28 day cycle

tonight will be my last Accupuncture session for a while though due to taking a step back from ttc

There was once a couple of years ago that i had really sore nipples, really very sore and i came to the conclusion that maybe it happened during sex but not sure :oooo:

Good luck for August Bonny and i hope the break does you good ;)

Sounds promising doesnt it but hey who knows. Good luck bonny xxx

Still really sore today and had to steady myself on the way to the bathroom this morning was so dizzy.
Maybe I'm coming down with a virus or something?

It's only the very ends of my nipples that are over sensitive, realised that's it's not actual pain but just them being over sensitive. They feel a bit like they did when I first had them pierced, but I've retired the piercings 7 months ago so it can't be that!

mine didnt get sensitive 7 mnths after piercing unless youve caught one but for them both to be sensitive??? oh fingers x xxx

Nope not caught one, it's been 7 months since I took the piercings out
and it's definately not because of too much nipple twiddling as hubby is definately a bum and leg man!
He doesn't often go near my boobs and if he does it's all very gentle!
Still can't wear a bra today.

oh wow since you took them out, its not that then hey. Watch this space hey. I think Im day 30 of a 21 day cycle!!! Not sure how far dpo I am! But dont think Im pregnant no signs fingers x for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back