help please first time

katie m

Reaction score
with this i had very sore nipples and boobs have noticed that the ends of my nipples looked white the other morning. also i have felt quite tired and today have had a couple of cramp in my side. have also had the strange taste in my mouth. now the question is should i have statted to spot only after a week and from this date have all these signs.

You can spot when the egg imbeds itself into your womb, this is called implantation bleeding. Have you been trying to get pregnant? How long until your period is due?

Jenny
xx

my first period was the 6th of october

my ovulation was around the 18th and i am due on the 5th of november

all this started to happen since my ovulation and still to this date but the spotting lasted only a couple of days

Some people do exeperience symptoms as soon as they concieve, but these could all be menstrual symptoms. The spotting however could be implantation, I guess you wont know for sure until your period due date, good luck and keep us posted!

Ive got a 7 month old little girl, and even with my first one I noticed changes in my body straight away. Like what you are telling me. Now I think Im pregnant with my second and Ive got sore boobs and nipples, and they have gone white too, and Im feeling dizzy,sick, and tired.

I think it may have been implantation bleeding for you if you are getting these symptoms too. I had it 6 days after I thought I had conceived and thought my period was going to start early, but it never came.

Hold out and test when you can in November. R u wanting to be pregnant? Fingers crossed you get the result you are happy with.

xx

i hope all goes well for you too

i am hoping it is implantion bleeding but as you say i gess i got to hold out until i miss my period

just wanted to no what i have was right and from my dates some 1 would be able to advise me and help out and your all doing a good job so far

thanks

yeah could be implantation bleeding. good luck and hope you get the result you want. x

if any body has any more suergestions or advice on what to look out for would be really great

any help is great

thankyou

Hi

Just thought i would say good luck hope you get the result you want
Katrina

well since last night and this morning have started getting more blood as if its my period starting could this be or is their other reasons why this might happen i am a week off my due time now please help

could this still be implanation bleeding how heavey can it get and how long can it last and is it late for this to be happening

just worryed that this is my period after all the good signs i have had and perfect dischared and every thing

Hi Katie!!!

I'm afraid I can't really help you much with your bleeding question but I wish you all the best and keep my fingers crossed. And you know what i have the same dates as you. I should have been due on the 5th of November, too. After three tests it turned out that I'm pregnant.
All I've heared is that you can get your period even if your pregnant. So don't worry now Hunni. But I'm the same I worry about everything, too :wink:

I just wish you good luck and the result you wish for.

xxx
Maria

hi thanks every body not done a test yet to cheak just incase but how wolud i feel now if i was i mean one thing i have noticed is my belly has become really hard and has a shape to it now which it has never been like that.

what are the chances and how often dose it happen where people can still bleed and be pregnant

thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back