nip/tuck

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
hi does anyone watch this show, and if so who do you think the carver is.

i think it is their new partner Quinten.

I watch it - dont' know who the carver is though.... scary!!!

did you find sundays episode brilliant.

i read an interview with Julian McMahon and he said that you find out who the carver is in the last episode. i looked on the web but the americans watch it more or less the same time as us, so couldnt find out anything.

i just think it is quentin as the carver raped christian and quentin is bio isnt he.

love the series

Wwe don't have sky one so I have no clue, can't wait for the series to start on 4. The last episode I watched was where the Carver attacked Christian, was such a shock. And the episode where Sean was in the shower and then all of a sudden you saw the Carver behind him made me jump so much my bump went really hard and ached!!!! I presumed Christian survived, but have no idea who Quentin is.

Hi Beanie

Quentin was in the series that you have seen. He was another plastic surgeon who is very good. I think that he may have worked with Sean and Christian as a one off. When you see him you will remember him.

The episode that i saw on sunday was brilliant. Wont tell you anymore than that.
x

Was he the one that fixed Sean's face or am I thinking of the wrong one. So want to watch it, thought the last series was amazing but have been told this one will be even better.

yep he was the one that fixed sean's face.

what makes me laugh is that they all have these horrific injuries and then just one week later the scars have all gone!!

i think i should ask them to do my c section. lol

x

I know, no wonder they are always busy they are miracle workers. I have been good though as I haven't tried to find any spoilers though when Christian got attacked I had to search the internet to see if he survived as it was a twist I didn't see happening x

the carver is...............

chico from x factor :lol: , chopping up the ones that didnt vote for him :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back