Nikki

Blackfairykitten

Reaction score
Hey
How was your midwife appointment? Mine was yesterday, not today lol
I was given a 41 week appointment for the hospital, so I'm trying everything to get her out before then!
How you feeling?

Hi hun everything is fine the appointment went well, been having lots of tightenings today but they have stopped now :roll: ,the midwife is coming to my house on Monday to give me a sweep is that what they are doing to you at the hospital?,lets hope we will have both had our babies by then :pray: :D xx

Yeh I have to have the heart trace thingie aswell. Fingers crossed it will happen before then for both of us :)

ill keep my fingers crossed for both of you two too :hug:

Nikki ur being very unfair iv been dying for bubs to come along for the last 34 ish weeks can u please hurry up lol

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
Nikki ur being very unfair iv been dying for bubs to come along for the last 34 ish weeks can u please hurry up lol

Bless you babe i will try not to keep you waiting for too much longer :lol: xx

Happy due date BFK is baby gonna come today :think: :pray: xx

Good luck for u both! Hope u guys pop soon!
Would be cool if u went into labour the same day and we could place bets on who'd come first lol! :lol:

budge said:
i can't wait to meet Ronnie! :cheer: :cheer:

lol oh is still hooked on that name :lol: ,still think pink though and i don't have a clue on any girls names though he likes Phoebe (Friends fan) :D xx

Jayceesmumma said:
Good luck for u both! Hope u guys pop soon!
Would be cool if u went into labour the same day and we could place bets on who'd come first lol! :lol:

lol don't put any money on me i like to take my time :lol: xx

nikki1306 said:
budge said:
i can't wait to meet Ronnie! :cheer: :cheer:

lol oh is still hooked on that name :lol: ,still think pink though and i don't have a clue on any girls names though he likes Phoebe (Friends fan) :D xx

that was out problem we had a boys name but no girls name! with a bit of luck you won't need one though!
anyhow if it is a girl you can call her ronnie too! :cheer:

Well feel slightly crampy and that but I don't know if anything will definately happen today! Love the name Phoebe if it is a girl Nikki.

Will keep you posted if anything starts to happen.

xx

nikki good luck hunny! i hope you have a lovely painfree labour :hug:

cheers girls,keep us posted fairy hopefully things will happen soon :pray: xx

Havent been on for a few days Nikki.....your still here then!

Not long now whatever happens! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back