Nightime loo trips.......grrrrr

Chrissy1

Reaction score
:x :x :x

Last night I had to get up for a wee FIVE times in the night!!!!!!!!

OMG...... Does this baby already want me to get no sleep.

Since about 25 weeks it's started to creep up again from once a night to two then to three but FIVE times. I've still got two months to go too, at this rate it won't be worth me actually going to bed I'll just have to make a permanant bed on the loo!!

Or maybe get one of those waterproof matress protector things :think: :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chrissy1 said:
Or maybe get one of those waterproof matress protector things

That's the trick! LOL :rotfl:

It's got bad for me too, just a couple of weeks ago if that I was feeling quite smug that I rarely even needed to get up once a night. Now it's random between once (but I still can't get any decent sleep in) or on the weekend, I wen't about seven times. I was not a happy bunny next morning.

I've been in a crappy mood all week with sleep deprivation. I have to force myself out of it so I don't take it out on DH when he gets in!

im so sad to say that it only gets worse!!! lol. at the moment, im pretty good about going back to sleep after, but my goodness, i wake up in extream pain if i put it off at all. If labour starts in the night for me, ill probably just think i need a wee...hahaha.

I get enormous BHs when my bladder is full too, and then again when it empties.

I seem to be up every hour or hour and a half at the moment too so I feel your pain :hug: :( The midwife said it was because Oscar is engaged and putting more pressure down there. Perhaps your LO is engaging early :)

The stupid thing is that as soon as I wake up I also feel really thirsty, so before falling back to sleep I have to take a long drink which creates the pregnancy wee vicious circle :lol:

I'm going to the loo less now :cheer: . Only 3 times a night, was a lot more a few weeks ago and can hold it for longer when I'm out also. It's going to be weird when baby is out and have nothing pressing on my bladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back