night times have gone a bit tits

flexilexi394

Reaction score
can any one offer advice on this certain situation?

upstairs at 7.30 for bath, then feed then usually shes asleep. i appreciate shes growing and stuff, and after about an hour she wakes up crying so i try and settle her but it dont work unless she has a feed. so shes basically having an extra feed. what would be more ideal is if the feed before was bigger but she wont take any more at all, i cant get her to wake up after shes fed and satisfied!

on the good side of this, she only wakes up once in the night at 3.30 for a feed (this is a new thing since shes been taking an extra feed before bed time) so thats really nice,

do i just accept she may need another feed before she properly goes to sleep or do i do something about her having a bigger feed the hour before?? shes solely breastfed. i would consider an expressed bottle at this time so my OH can do it as i want a bath without having to get out and waste my bath bombs (very selfish i know but OH may as well make himself useful lol)

Don't know that I can offer much advice but it really made me laugh the last bit! Hehe you go girls! Personally I think I'd just put up with the extra feed, she must need it and getting hubby to do would be a great idea xx

After trying to get Paige to feed when shes sleepy, I can honestly say, just either express or wait to have your bath until after the extra feed. If they dont want to feed. They wont. The fact shes only waking up once after that is fab :yay: This is what Paige did as well and she only ever woke up once a night at after that unless it was a growth spurt.

Lizzie has a feed and then a nap at 7pm for about half an hour (lets me have my bath!), then we do her bedtime routine with a last feed at about 8:30pm. This tends to keep her going until about 5:30am (on a good night anyway!).

Yeah I would say go with it, waking up once a night at her young age is fab so do everything you can to enjoy it while it lasts lol!

Nights are gOing well! I prefer the extra feed to waking up! Haha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back