night time routine

Wow kim - that is really good 8.00 - 6.30 wow!!!

We are having a really bad night tonight - she has practically done nothing but scream since about 5.00pm - it is now 10.30pm. If we pick her up and rock her she is fine - but we cant do that all night - we are burnt out already!?!? its definatly over tiredness. I was out with her today which meant she hasnt had proper naps and it always ends up like this when she hasnt had proper naps :cry: - it makes me think I should just stay in all day - but I really dont want to do that. :roll:

She has been getting really upset tonight - so much so that I started crying cos I felt so sorry for her - I dunno - guess we are all over-tired lol

L x

Rubie gets like that when she misses her naps and I feel guilty about going out too. This week I don't know what's been wrong with her but for 2 days now, at random times and for no apparant reason she has just been bursting into tears as if she is in pain, you know where they hold their breath then scream. She has been inconsolable and it's really getting me down becuase I don't know what it is. I haven't taken her to the doctors because half an hour later she is smiling again :? I have rang the hv who is going to get back to me.

I thought it might be teething but she doesn't have red cheeks, I thought it might be belly ache but she's not bringing her legs up. It can be when you're holding her or when she is alone so it's not something that's sore that I'm knocking or anything like that. I must say this has been the hardest few days since she was born.

I have been really lucky so far becuase she never ever cries so I'm not used to this. I hate thinking of her being in pain.

Liam cat naps during the day mostly 25 mins is the max that he sleeps in one go.

He has a bath at 9 pm and then bottle afterwards and then we wakes at 12, 2, 4 and 6.

anybody want to swap!!!!!

anyone got any tips :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back