mollys started waking a lot through the night

hannahbet20

Reaction score
molly used to sleep all night for a while she started waking once for a feed now she keeps waking and its a pain to get her back off i think its cause shes teething ive given her calpol and bonjela but she still wakes a lot im getting a bit frustated i need my sleep plus when she wakes she seems to stop as soon as i pick her up then she wants to play.

if you think its cause of her teeth hun have you tried anbesol liquid its easier and really good. Also if you think shes just messing about wanting to play just put her mobile on, Alfie woke up half two the other morning so i just went in to see if he was ok and he started laughing as soon as he saw me, i knew he wasnt hungry so i just put his mobile on gave him a kiss and said mummies going back to bed, five minutes and i want you to be asleep ok. came back five minutes later and he was fast asleep again ... hes 3 months old lol so its not like he understood me but i did sort of strut out the room thinking yeah you know whose boss haha how sad am i! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hannah I'm in the same boat as you, Otis had only just started sleeping through the night when he began waking at around 3ish and now he also wakes around 10/11pm! He has a bit of breast milk and then falls asleep again, I have noticed that he is drooling a lot and he keeps jamming his hand in his mouth and today he wasn't quite himself - a bit whiny, so I THINK he might be teething?!

Ellie started at that age, about 3 days after the colic stopped :cry: I have been using the Ashton and Parson's teething powders recommended by some people here, and I think they have helped a bit. I have some stage 1 teethers (Tommee Tippee ones) which I keep in the fridge and give to her, and I have been using bonjela as well. The combination seems to be helping. When she is really bad on an evening I give her some Medised (paracetamol and a decongestant) before she goes to bed. We now have a cold with the teething so after 2 nights of 12 hours sleep, she has started waking at ~3am but I am hoping that is because of the cold.

Just thought id join you all. my LO has taken to waking several times a night for her dummy, (she could find it herself a while ago, dont know why she now cant) and some nights shes wide awake for up to three hours.

I didnt think it was teething as she wasnt crying, can it be teething without tears?????? she is drooling a lot and has done for ages, she has also stuffed anything and everything in her mouth for ages aswell.

glad to know im not on my own shes still waking at least 3 times a night and she was such a perfect sleeper, thanks for the advice ill the teething treatments for her teeth her second ones just popped through now still a lot to go though. hannah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back