• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Night Away

Bee7

Reaction score
Next week i'm going away for the night with a few friends. I've had it planned for ages but now it's come around i'm feeling really nervous about leaving Jack. I've been away from him for a few hours here and there but never overnight and the fact that we're going out of town (about an hour and a half drive away) is bothering me a bit too.

His dad is looking after him and i know that he's more than capable but he does tend to get a bit stressed if Jack starts crying for no particular reason. He usually brings him to me to calm him down lol. He's generally a really good baby but when he has a tantrum he really goes for it and has even been known to hold his breath in temper and just don't want OH to panic or get stressed/angry. He is sleeping through though at the moment so i'm hoping he won't be any trouble. I know i have to let go a bit at some point - its not healthy to be with him 24/7 and i have to learn to leave him with other people for when i go back to work etc. I dunno, i just feel a bit worried and don't really know why :(

Anyone else experienced this? Luckily my mum only lives round the corner so could always enlist her to pop in to check everything is ticking over well lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back