niggly twinge in the same place in my uterus.

lilcurly

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I keep haveing a niggling twinge in what I would say is the left side towards the top of my uterus. It's almost like a throb. Is this a normal thing? Could it be my uterus growing? I'm terrified of something bad happening. :-( xxx

I had a left sided pain yesterday, felt almost like tugging or stretching.

I think actually it was wind or constipation. Its gone now.

If it gets severe phone EPU, but its either baby growing and getting snug, or wind/constipation.

Bowels play havoc in the early weeks.

xxxx

Yes, lots of pains and niggles around the uterus area are normal and common xx try not to worry xx

I've got stretchy niggly pains all the time at the moment. Your body is changing and adapting so try not to worry unless it gets painful or you have any other symptoms xx

Well I just had a laughing and crying fit in the middle of the office and figured out that my period would be due around now. Gonna put it down to that along with the niggly cramps ;) xxxc

Yeah I felt like a bit of a muppet. Stupid hormones :-D xxx

Ok, now I'm freaked out. I just went for a walk, came home and went to the bathroom and I had a light pink/brown tinged discharge. TMI time....Popped a tampax in to check and there was very light pink blood on the end of the tampax. The twinges seem to have stopped for now but does this mean it's game over :,-( xxxx

Last edited:
Ok, now I'm freaked out. I just went for a walk, came home and went to the bathroom and I had a light pink/brown tinged discharge. TMI time....Popped a tampax in to check and there was very light pink blood on the end of the tampax. The twinges seem to have stopped for now but does this mean it's game over :,-( xxxx

No it doesn't. I've had spotting and had it with my first and it's totally normal. Don't use Tampax as they can cause infection. If there's only blood when you wipe I wouldn't worry but if you are worried speak to the midwife. Unless you've had bad cramping and heavier bleeding don't rule yourself out. You probably just overdid it walking. Everything is getting settled and there's bound to be some changes. Don't panic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back