NickyB - Books, bottles, breast gel pads, and babyGap outfit

I've heard great things about that book :)

In fact I may even ask my friend if she's interested if no one here wants it.

Urchin said:
I've heard great things about that book :)

In fact I may even ask my friend if she's interested if no one here wants it.

Thanks Urchin, I think it definitely helped me. We only tried for three cycles after my MC before falling pregnant again, the first two were definitely us missing the date but learning from the book helps you understand why.

Hiya

Has the book gone??

If not al take it off your hands for a tenner as I would love a read of it, anything that helps :lol: will have to be posted tho as im up in Sunderland if thats ok with you??

If it hasn't gone how would u like payment I can do paypal or cheque??

Let me know cheers!!

Done for £10 :)

Have PM'd you Mrs Brightside

PM reply sent as well darling

Nice doing business with you!! :lol:

thats my bedtime reading sorted :lol:

Paid for and posted. Do the mods lock or delete this now?

Hiya hun got it today... thanks very much, guna sit down this afternoon with a cuppa and have a read!!!

xx xx

hiya how much do you think the postage would be??? ive been tempted with this range for the nursery and if not Im making a memory box and could use it to cover the box???

thanks Lesley x

Ooh, just a couple of pounds? I'd put it in a roll tube which is probably why the postage would be anything significant, the border itself doesn't weigh much.

It's 5m in three pieces as you know, we bought three rolls (5m) each so ended up using only 10. If you bought another roll, it's a cheap way of doing a small room, ours isn't teeny weeny.

Hope you want it, like I said before, I CBA to ebay it and defo want it put to some use rather than being binned!

yeah I will take it... think thats my mind made up with what the nursery is going to be then :lol: pm how much ya want to cover postage and your paypal and I will send payment over for ya!!!

PM me your address, I probably have it already from the book (congrats btw), but send it just in case. I'll post it and let you know what they charged me :)

You're stalking my for sale threads aren't you? LOL

They've not gone, but there's only one neutral one, the others are all pinks and girly stuff. Is that ok?

NickyB said:
You're stalking my for sale threads aren't you? LOL

They've not gone, but there's only one neutral one, the others are all pinks and girly stuff. Is that ok?

:lol: i sure am!! ahhh nah I will leave them then darling never thought they might be sexed for some reason lol would rather let someone with a little girlie or who knows the sex to have them!!

I'd love the girly bibs if they've not gone :)
How much for postage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back