Nickilubs & Steelgoddess

MissyRee

Reaction score
Hey Nicki is it just me or did you sneak off to Tri 3 quietly yesterday!! :hug:
And Steelgoddess your off to Tri 3 aswell, today i think!! So good luck over in Tri 3 girls!! :hug: See you over there in a couple of weeks!! :cheer: x

:D Heheheee caught in the act! I havent seen Steelgoddess yet but she should be there with us too! :hug: :hug: Will miss yous all but see you all there soon! Eeeeek! Only way out is the painfull way now!

Lol, that was rather sneaky! And have you changed your avatar piccy for your move to Tri 3, im loving the new pic! x

MissyRee said:
Lol, that was rather sneaky! And have you changed your avatar piccy for your move to Tri 3, im loving the new pic! x

Lol yaaah its my disguise so they dont all go "oooo that girl was freaky in 2nd tri" haha! Loves my new sunglasses my OH got me them for my bday next week but gave them early because of begging!

I saw your sneeky actions yesterday :shakehead: Thought you would run off without telling us eh!!

Very best of luck to both of you, look forward to seeing you over there soon!

Sharne, I hope your ok Hun after this crappy week :hug:

Heheee but if it wasn't official then it meant that when I get all scared I can sneak back here and pretend to be a 2nd tri-er again :angel:haha this place is too nice its the blooming part....I need more blooming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back