NEXT SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

drea b

Reaction score
If you haven't had an email about the VIP sale slots you can still book one by signing in to your account online. Just booked mine for Monday :cheer: :cheer:

I logged in but it never said anything about that.

I think you are a special customer drea :shhh: x x

Kim x x x x

Meggiewoo said:
I logged in but it never said anything about that.

I think you are a special customer drea :shhh: x x

Kim x x x x

probably means I spend too much :rotfl: When I log into mine it says that even if you haven't gotten an email you can still register :think: and I haven't got an email from them (usually do mind)

Gosh my sisters house could be a next show house :lol:

She also goes every yr without fail to there sale (queues up early hours) and spends over a grand :shock:
Ive said ill go this yr to but will never have that money to spend.

Gem & Leland said:
when does it start in shops ??? cos i wanna que early again lmao

yeah me too!! Everyone thinks I'm mental but it was so worth it in the summer because I got some great stuff for Evie for both last summer and next summer...

I'm presuming it's 6am on Boxing Day... I'll be there...I just need to get hold of OH's card now :lol: :lol:

lmao for me it was 4.30 am :rotfl: and yeh leland is beging to wear the stuff i got last time , just love next jeans and cant ever buy them full price ! also want to get next years coats etc , got no money this time tho so evill cc will be coming out :lol:

Hmm I'm sure it started Boxing Day last year, I remember clearly because M&S doesn't open on Boxing Day and it was shut when we went in. I've written my shopping list but won't be doing any of it online - I think the VIP slot thing sucks. I know it's regular online customers that get preference but I spend a bloody fortune in Next shops yet have to look at the rubbish that's left online when the regular sale starts. :evil: :evil:

i used to mock those queuing nutters!

now i live about a two minute walk away from next and i have a eight month year old alarm clock so ill be there with the rest of you crazies :D

yeah this is the first year ive actually ordered with the vip slot and spent a fortune. O.k so some may go back so hubby wont be too cross :) Got clothes for the kids and managed to get upsy daisy and her moving bed for £15 for my neice..bargain!

Gem & Leland said:
when does it start in shops ??? cos i wanna que early again lmao

I bet its absolute manic in London lol.

luckly i dont go to the london ones but watford lmao and that was bad enough !!!

Any other Scottish nutters go in for it opening this morning? I spend £86 this morning and £21 this afternoon :oops:

Though it wasn't all on Becky, I got me a top, OH some jeans and boxers and a packet of jammies for my nephew as he will only wear jammies from Next imported by us or his mummy :lol:

I shall take some stash pics! :lol:

Not till the 27th here in Wales ( so will be up early tommorow :wink: )

Glad you got some bargains. Ive bee going for the last 7 years since the girls were little to stock up, have 3 to buy for this year :shock:

It's starts tomorrow for us too... I'll be there at 5am! :shock: :lol:

got a few bits and bobs for the wean and I got some stuff for me to wear when I go back to work in 3 weeks (boo hiss) I've given up the notion that I'll ever fit into any of my previous clothes so will need a whole new wardrobe (not a bad thing really :D )

Next in Glasgow was just maddness - I just bashed through everyone with the pushchair as Kaira screamed at everyone to get out of the way :rotfl:

i'm going to go after Logan wakes me tomorrow morning for a feed, if i get lucky that will be at 5 am (!) if not i'll have to brave the crowds with my elbows out.

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back