Next Place Up For Grabs

DebbieM

Reaction score
Assuming Emma will be next anyway, the next position after her is available to Paradysso or Tegala!

I'm full of cold and have a cough and feel terrible so don't want to go into labour until its all gone so I have some energy! I'm in bed, sipping on honey and lemon drinks and generally feeling naff but hoping it won't last too long!

You watch... it'll happen now I'm not feeling up to it. :rotfl:

Hope you feel better soon Debbie and flump stays put for a little longer (didnt think i would say that to anyone whos over 37 weeks :D )

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am having a sweep tomorro !!!!!! Fingers crossed it works

It will now you said that!

I had thrush and said I didnt want to go into labour until it was fully healed and contractions started the next morning! sorry if TMI!!! :rotfl:

It never even crossed my mind the first time around that I might go into labour when ill, that would be horrible. Imagine giving birth with flu! :shock: :shock:

Does it happen often? Or does your body try and delay labour cos it's ill? :think:

I think obviously Babylicious today then Marie77 tomorrow, then Debbie Saturday, then Tegala and Paradysso both on Monday :D

LOL lets see how wrong I am :rotfl:

Matt & I have said Saturday 8th March for some time now.... spooky..... :shock:

DebbieM said:
Matt & I have said Saturday 8th March for some time now.... spooky..... :shock:

Oooh I hope we're right :pray:
It would freak me out if you did though.

I had a dream when I was in 1st tri that i was going to have baby on 30th March and the midwife in my dream told me to tell my mum not to make any plans for that day. I'm bricking it now that I do LOL

I have a feeling that Debbie will be next :D

well im hoping for this fri 7th march as it's mums 50th.

But i think he will hold out for the section booked for the 13th.

my baby is coming next thursday :cry: ive given up hope its coming on its own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back