next door have just brought baby home

tracyM

Reaction score
and I've gone all cooey and broody!!!! I want mine NOW

Tracy xx

I am right there with you.

Then it comes to mind that I have a few things I want to accomplish before my little one's arrival. Life will be really different for us first ime mums soon enough... It's really an amazing accomplishment to have a baby, something I had never thought too much about when seeing pregnent women or mothers and babies. I feel like a new, upgraded, mature version of what I use to be...

Still.... I am really excited and want everyting to happen yesterday..lol

I can't see the hurry myself

Babies are so much easier to look after when they are in the womb

I dread to think how I will cope with a screaming baby. It fills me with fear, so I am more than happy for him to stay exactly where he is for now, thanks! :? :? :?

I love the excitement and the counting down of weeks!!

I am right with you Tracy!!!

Don't you just love all of this, how could we not want our baby now!! tee hee It's an amazing and natural thing
:D
Tineke

I must have made myself look so uninterested in my baby with what I said.

I am really excited, don't get me wrong, and I think that me and the DH will enjoy being parents.

Its just that I am very anxious about how I will cope with a newborn and I am more than happy just to stay pregnant for now, while my brain gets ready to cope with a new baby.

I am really daunted by it all. :?

After popping round for coffee yesterday and hearing the woes of sleepness nights, colic and smelly poos, I think yours is the better idea Sarah :?

He does look sooooooo sweet though and I'm sure we'll all cope fine

Even managed to get OH to change his nappy - still as kack handed as he was 5 years ago

Me too, Sarah, wondering how I'll cope with everything - and also getting a little bit bored with being kicked so hard all the time! And wondering if anyone can see past my bump and ask me how I am, rather than how the baby is!

I've read that it's normal to get bored with the whole thing, but I didn't expect to feel this bored!

Sue

People are actually asking how I am and not the baby, which is nice. Better make the most of that as mums become invisible after the birth (especially when baby is in the room at the same time)

I'm not actually that bored with being pregnant. He's not kicking me hard enough to annoy me and I'm just holding onto this magical experience for as long as I can before the real reality starts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back