• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*News from DaisyRose - baby born - update pg. 2*

DaisyRose

Reaction score
At last!!! They seem to be staying with me now (are only a few minutes apart and are beginning to get a bit uncomfortable). I did an update in my other thread but my internet connection is being rubbish and router keeps signing out so I'm doing a new one as quickly as I can!!!

Put my induction date back to tomorrow 2pm (they agreed on the condition that I was monitored this morning) but am hoping this natural course is going to continue. I think all they will do really is break my waters as I can't have the gel and they've said I can't have too much of the drip either as I have a c/s scar and it increases the chance of rupture.

If I don't get on here again before LO starts seriously making an appearance I will update my text buddy.

All the best,

Yay, I'm looking forward to getting your text!

Valentine Xxx

:D Awww brilliant!!!! Hope to see pics of you and your babes soon!!!! xxx

OMG!! That's great news!! :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so pleased for you that they agreed to postpone the induction and allow you time to go into it naturally!

How far apart are the contractions now? Oooh I really hope things start moving quickly and you're holding your bean by 2pm tomorrow!

:hug: Good luck, hope everything goes well if I don't hear from you beforehand!! (I think boy by the way :D )

xxx

DaisyRose said:
At last!!! They seem to be staying with me now (are only a few minutes apart and are beginning to get a bit uncomfortable).
Sorry! I did read it :oops:

Good luck! Sounds like labour is fast approaching!! :pray: x

Brilliant news, I hope things keep going and you don't have to be induced tomorrow.

Good luck :D

Alex xxx

Oh yah!!!

You're probably at it full throttle by now hopefully just about to pop baby out :)

good luck!!

x
:hug:

Oooo I keep checking to see if any news! Fingers crossed everything goes well for you :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back