News About Tiggy26! (Updated Pg 2!!!) BABY IS HERE!

DebbieM

Reaction score
She text me at 2.30pm to tell me that she has been induced this morning as they found out that her waters have been leaking for the past 3 weeks and she doesn't have much fluid left!

They have confirmed that she will have had her baby by midnight tonight!

I can't believe it. That's her and G3M now who were both due the same day as me! I think I lost the race LOL

Good luck to Tiggy and I will keep you all informed as she lets me know!

Baby will be 36 weeks tomorrow so fingers crossed all will be fine! :hug:

just me and you left for the 10th then debbie :lol:

good luck hunni, cant wait to see some cutie pics, im sure it will be fine now as 36 weeks tommorrow :hug: :hug: :hug:

god how can a race for 4 turn into a race for two !

hope everything goes ok tiggy !

Update:

She had her second tablet at around 7pm and says that she is in a lot of pain and can't get comfortable - bless her. She has on the TENS machine and OH is being great.

MW reckons he will still be here by midnight!! Exciting! :D :D

another baby on its way
wow your all dropping them like flies
:lol:

Goodluck Tiggy :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi tiggy
it's well past midnight now
i hope you've had your baby and eveything is going well
looking forwars to hearing your news
Lol Sarah

Well she did it !!

Due to possible low amniotic fluid, the doctors were concerned. After a scan yesterday morning, the scan did show low fluid.

She was given 2 steriod injections to assist with the lung development.

As Debbie stated, Tiggy had to be induced at seperate intervals with two tablets.

We hooked up the the Tens machine I got her, and this started to ease the pain.

However, after about 4 to 6 hours even the tens machine started to not be enough so she had a pethadine and this was good along with the gas and air.

Contractions became more painful, and everyone advised for an epidural as the pain was too much and she was about 2cm dialated and she needed it.

The doctor who was about to install the epidural, couldnt make a start and she was too tense and not listening due to the pain.

Somehow she became fully dialated and thank god the epidural was now no longer needed so not installed.

Tiggy gave birth to Antonio at 03:25 this morning at a weight of 5lb9 being only just over the critical weight or may have needed special care.

I cut the cord, and was overcome with emotion however it was great.
Antonio was crying as he was born and he soon took to breast feeding and was loving it.

I'm now at home stattered.

Will let Tiggy give an update when she comes out.

Love to all and thanks Debbie.

Pete x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back