newbie!!

kazzie-bo

Reaction score
hi i am new here, i have been reading the board since i was 36 weeks pegnant and my son is now 11 weeks old (born at 38 weeks) so i thought it was time to join in.

you have all helped with sooo many of my questions and queries and all seem like a really nice bunch......except for lucybee.....only joking luce (we already know each other and it was lucy who sent me this way!!)

anyway a bit about me....

my name is karen but my family call me kaz/kazzie/kazzie-bo/bo i am living with my boyf (and father to my 2 boys) of 11 years rob and our sons matthew (10) and adam (11 weeks)

adam was 6lb 15oz when he was born and has been very slow to put on weight and now weighs 8lb 7oz, he had a period of forgetting to breathe where we had to call an ambulance out and involved a couple of stays in hosp. they diagnosed reflux and precribed gaviscon, which he is now not having (thats a whole other thread i think) i was also "advised" to top him up with formula which caused more feeding problems such as frustration with bf and laziness. i am now fully bf again (only gave him formula for 1 week to increase weight and keep hv happy, but consequently he lost weight the following week and i stuck to my guns and insisted i was only going to bf)

he is such a wriggler, he can roll both ways and loves his door bouncer, he has also slept through the night from 2 and a half weeks old (9pm -6am)

i started back at work 3 days a week....i am a nanny.....when adam was 6 weeks old, looking after 2 girls aged 1 and 3. they are lovely girls but by thurs i am shattered!!

any way nice to "meet" you all and hopefully i will chat with some of you soon.

kaz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back