Newbie!

ElizabethH

Reaction score
Heyyy,

My name's Elizabeth but people call me Lizzy, I am 24 and will soon be ttc my first child!

I currently have an IUD fitted but in the coming weeks will be getting this removed! My biggest concern is that I have PCOS.

I am glad to be apart of this forum can't wait to begin my pregnancy journey!

Xxx

Last edited:
Have you been tested for PCOS? Why do you fear you have it?
I was diagnosed with pcos 7 years ago but just got it checked now as about to start ttc- getting results on friday.
no need to add more worry to a situation unless you're sure!
good luck on your journey

I was diagnosed with pcos 7 years ago but just got it checked now as about to start ttc- getting results on friday.

Sorry, yes I have had it confirmed that I have PCOS.

By saying it was a concern I meant I worry about how it will affect my pregnancy journey.

I had the coil removed 1 week ago and started my period almost straight away I've been using Ovia fertility app and it says that my fertility window starts on the 29th

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your ttc journey :) x

Sorry, yes I have had it confirmed that I have PCOS.

By saying it was a concern I meant I worry about how it will affect my pregnancy journey.

I had the coil removed 1 week ago and started my period almost straight away I've been using Ovia fertility app and it says that my fertility window starts on the 29th
I like fertility friend aswell hun

I will install haha can never have too many apps ��

Yea you can get onto fertility friend online aswell hun not just the app so it's pretty handy

Do you have any advice on taking Basel body temperature?

Make sure you have a basal thermometer, take it at the same time every morning and take it as soon as your eyes open

Echoing what Vintage said.
Mine sits on the top of my chest of drawers next to my bed and its the first thing i do when my eyes open at 5am.
You need atleast 3 hours solid sleep to get an accurate reading.

Then I shall order one this week! :)

So ....since I had my coil removed I am approaching my first 'fertility' window, but I believe this will probably not be accurate and it is unlikely I will conceive this month. Not to say I am not trying haha!

This next month for me will be a busy one, I have recently started a new job, I am in the process of moving house and with Christmas, just around the corner all this seems crazy... but its what makes this feel so right haha.

If it is meant to be it shall be!!

Any advice on pregnancy tests? XOXO

Yea it will happen when it's supposed to.
We all use first response early result and try and avoid blue dye tests as much as possible

Yea it will happen when it's supposed to.
We all use first response early result and try and avoid blue dye tests as much as possible

Okay thanks you :) I'm due to test on 14th December if AF doesn't appear 💜

4 days until testing, but I just feel pregnant or different.

Anyone get this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back