tj

Reaction score
hi all im tj and i must say wht a relief to find a decent site but i really need some advice
i did a ovulation test last weds and it said i was ready so hence we did what nature says:p: now have had cramps in me lower abdomen and lower backache so i thought i maybe pregnant i did a test but its negative maybe i did to early coz my period isnt until the 24th of march any ideas :wall:

Hi and welcome :wave:

It may be worth waiting until AF is due before you test again. Good luck :D

hi Mildly and thxs its coz its my first time and i duno what o expect maybe im to paranoid and wanting it to happen but i have never had these syptoms b4 :)

welcome2.gif
to the forum!

:wave: hi, nice to meet you, good luck hope you get a BFP :D

Hiya & welcome. :wave:
To be honest it normally takes longer for symptons to appear but everyones different so you maybe having implantaion cramps. I don't want to P on your parade but when you start TTC our bodies often start doing things like this, (just to annoy us I think) our mind is a powerful thing so it could be playing tricks on you?
If you are pregnant your hcg levels aren't that strong at the mo. hence a negative test but the nearer you get to your AF the better, wait until next Sat then do another test if she hasn't come.

GODD LUCK :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back