Newbie with a silly question

K&A

Reaction score
I've never TTC before well not properly. Jack was planned but we never planned it out. If that makes sense!

Anyway my question is I'm due to ovulate in a few days but do I need to wait until ovulation date until I can try properly?

So sorry for silly question, you will be hearing many from me x

You have to try up to ovulation and some say after as well its about every other day.

Oh I see. It's just clicked! Thanks so much x

Thats ok i am still trying to work everything out myself :)

basically the sperm can live a few days (in favourable eg WET) conditions, eggs only live for around 12/24 hours. So really you want to have a bunch of sperm waiting before you ovulate x

Oo k&a i just posted on ur other thread abbout thisM lol. Get u some swimmers in there ready to pounce!!

Thanks Amy! Lol just replied on my journal :) x

i was in ttc for 11 months and i used to bd the day before ov, the day of ov and the day or 2 after.

the month i caught i had downloaded an iphone app which told me to bd 4 days before, day of ov and about 3 after...and it worked, i was gobsmacked after so long!! so do it as much as possible around ov is my advice!! xxx

i was in ttc for 11 months and i used to bd the day before ov, the day of ov and the day or 2 after.

the month i caught i had downloaded an iphone app which told me to bd 4 days before, day of ov and about 3 after...and it worked, i was gobsmacked after so long!! so do it as much as possible around ov is my advice!! xxx

Hey hun

Can I ask which app this was, please?

Good luck with your last 2 weeks! xxx

Thanks hun! Sure OH won't mind doing it as much as possible x

Hey hun

Can I ask which app this was, please?

Good luck with your last 2 weeks! xxx

i've removed it now but let me have a quick look and i'll try and find it x

had a quick look and i can't find it online now :( but, 'period diary' looks the same and its free so u could try that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back