Newbie ttc

suzicat

Reaction score
Hi there. I've been lurking for a few days now. We've just decided to start ttc and I've been reading up and its great to find such help and support here.

I thought I had fallen straight away - lots of symptons but suddenly AF turned up this morning :( oh well I guess its not going to happen straight away. At least now I know the best time to be bding and when I can start testing. Can I join the list please - put me down for testing from 7th July onwards.

Thanks again for all the help and support - its great to know there is a big group of us around the country ttc and its wonderful when someone gets a BFP.

Suzicat

Hi & welcome!!

I thought I had fallen 1st month TTC too, but AF arrived! However 2nd month I gt my BFP............so lots of luck for this month!!!

Awww...thanks Elliebelle. That would be so exciting. It took us so long to make the decision but now I just want it to happen. I know that it can take some time and I'm a bit older - 35 so I am just worried we are going to have problems. My brother and sister-in-law have had 3 miscarriages in the last year and it has been heartbreaking. Things are difficult coz I know it will break their hearts if I manage to fall quickly but I know now is the right time for us so fingers crossed.

Hiya and Welcome to the forum :wave:

I know how you feel about age - im 37

Good luck with TTC

Kate x

Missed M/C - 23.03.08 :(

Thanks MrsH.... wishing you lots of baby dust...fingers crossed for you too. :D

Suzicat

Hiya and welcome to the site!!! lots of info etc on here, im still fairly new to all this TTC stuff as well :lol:

xx sending you baby dust xx

Hello and welcome!!!

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
•( ** Baby Dust ** )•
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

Love Polly xxx

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the luck and good wishes - it’s great to be made so welcome. I have a really stupid question that I'm sure you will have the answer to.

Should me and the OH practice a bit of abstinence for the next week or so until I am about 14 days into my cycle - when I think by all accounts should be OD?....hmmmm does that make sense. My mum seems to think that too much BDing will …lets say dilute the goods (sorry - too much info). Any advice would be welcomed ladies. I figure I'm going to give it a go for a couple of months with doing any OV testing and if we have no luck I'll track my cycle more closely.

Good luck everyone - hope we get lots of BFPs soon. Now back to writing my Open University assignment - hopefully it will take my mind off the fact I have to wait another 26 days to test.

Suzicat

Hi and welcome :wave:

Not 100% sure but I think it takes around 3 days for the guy to build up his supplies again :lol:

So if you BD every 2 to 3 days you should be ok.

Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back