Newbie to tri-1

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

I just thought i would introduce myself.
I got my bfp yesterday, and im shocked but over the moon.
I came off the pill thinking that i would have to ttc for quite a few months because i fell lucky with my little man,as soon as i came of the pill, i conceived. But it turns out that ive been lucky again :)
I felt funny about 2 weeks ago but when i took a hpt when af was due and it came back negative, i thought i was out this month. I ordered some opk's convinced my cycle was irregular. They arrive and i started to use them Tuesday night and got a pos straight away (either i was v.lucky to catch ov or there was something more to it) so i decided to take another hpt on Wednesday Morning(a week after af was due)and got a bfp, confirmed by cbd (2-3weeks).

I look forward to sharing the highs and the lows of the next 9 months with all you lovely ladies.
But beware just because ive already got a LO doesnt mean im not full of questions!! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to tri 1 x x

Thank you Jodie, its still not sunk in yet! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi welcome! congrats on ur news!!! x

Hey - and welcome!! This is the forum of questions!!
And it still hasnt really sunk in for me either.

Congratulations xxxxx

Hasn't sunk in for me either - I don't think it will until I see baby healthy on a scan at 12 weeks! x

Congrats and welcome to tri 1!

I'm Lynsey mom to Leo whos 3, bump whos due march 15th and one angel baby lost in june 10 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back