Newbie - just found out!

X5OT

Reaction score
Hi all!

just found out a few days ago that we are pregnant with our 1st after TTC for about 2 years and been on fertility meds for past 6 months :D have already had a scan as was having lower back and abdo pain, but all looks ok so far. Next scan due in a couple of weeks, so hopefully Consultant will give us a due date then! Not very excited yet - mainly nervous :( Just need to get through the next few weeks and know all is ok and then I can relax :D

Anyway, nice to be here and look forward to getting involved on the board :cheer:

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum........

......congrats on your pg :cheer:

:wave: Hiya, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy :D

congratualtions on the baby on the way, take care keep ya feet up,

and welcome to the forum... :hug:

Hey X5OT! Congratulations! I felt a bit nervous myself in the beginning but just try to relax and listen to your body. Everything will be fine! :D

Thanks guys :hug:

Have today discovered that if I eat a piece of brown bread toasted ever couple of hours or so, I don't feel so sick - result!! Knowing my body, it will realise I am trying to fool it like this after a couple of days so I'm going to have to become really ingenious!

It's my birthday today, so out for Chinese later, although really don't feel I can stomach it at the mo. Can't let on though, as no-one else knows yet :roll:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :dance:
Have a great day hope you can manage your chinese!
oops that was late! hope you had a good time! :D

Congratulations hunni, :D and welcome to the forum :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back