newbie here (hello!)

poppielia

Reaction score
Hi. I am a newbie here so plese excuse me if i dont know what i am doing or if i dont use the correct abbrieviations ect. (am sure i will learn.)
I am 31 my partner is 32 and i have a 10 yr old daughter from a previous relationship. My partner and i are now trying to concieve (it will be his first child) and we are very excited but i am a little nervous as have had pelvic imflammortary disease in the past due to a leaking ovarian cyst that became infected when i had the coil in. I am realy hoping all is well and that i am able to concieve ok now but the doubt is there in my mind none the less.
I came off the mini pill cerrazette 5 weeks ago now and we decided to start trying straight away but i havnt had a period yet at all (and 5 pregnancy tests down the line it still hasnt arrived so unfortunatly i am not pregnant yet. was wondering if anyone else had a delay in getting their cycle back to normal after coming off this or any other mini pill? sorry if this post is in the wrong area (please point me in the right direction if it is). Hope everyone is doing well today and enjoying the weekend and i look forward to getting to know you all. Thanks, Angie :))

Hey Angie!!

Your best bet is to introduce yourself in the "Trying To Conceive" section! The ladies in there will help you with advice etc. There are also tickers etc which should tell you when you ovulate and what's the best time to conceive and all that jazz... Hope you get your BFP soon!! (Big Fat Positive)!!

:hug: Good luck! Hope it happens for you soon hun :pray: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back