* Newbie * Hello guys!

lennie86

Reaction score
hey guys firstly id like so introduce myself i was on here many years ago but ended up in a very bad relationship 4 years on and am back with a new OH and currently ttcing :D i have 2 boys already age 11 & 9 cracking on at 30 me and the OH would love to add another bundle of joy to our little family , ive been on the implant for 2 years which got removed in june 2016 my cycles have only just regulated the past 2 months :wave:am currently 3dpo i felt i needed others to talk with about all this as when am explaining things to the OH he looks at me as if i have 2 heads and replies " just give me a nudge when your fertile ( bloody men lol ) i hope to share my own experiance with you girls too

Welcome Lennie. Look forward to chatting with you! The forum is really helpful and can be a real source of support at every stage during your cycle! We are all going through it....waiting for af, waiting for ovulation, waiting to test if BFP then back to waiting for af! Fingers crossed there are lots of BFP's around. I'm Melly and I too have two children. 11 and 9 year old. We are ttc number 3, but I'm 41 now so time is definitely ticking away :clock: I hope you find the forum helpful. X

thank you melly :)

oh hey never say never my cousin has just had a child at 41 and shes in premenopause so you never know lots of baby dust to you!! :D xx

Thanks Lennie. Nice to hear it happens! Baby dust to you too :dust: x

Thanks Lennie. Nice to hear it happens! Baby dust to you too :dust: x

Your welcome hunni!

Altho my cousin said this time round it was really hard to give birth ended up with a c section she still gave birth too a beautiful baby girl!! Sending baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back