doubled his birth weight

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I saw Jackie our HV today and she is so happy with how well Alfie is doing, he was born 8lb 3oz and today he doubled his birthweight now weighing a nice chunky 16lb 6oz, and apparently babies should aim to do this by 6 months old, Alfie is 4 months old this coming tuesday. I asked if he was over weight and she said is perfectly in proportion and very mature for his age and very vocal too, she said shes really pleased with him and Im doing a great job, its so nice to hear someone tell you your doing well as a mum not only am i proud of him im proud of me too :oops: :oops: what a team ay! :cheer: (and daddy too lol)

Well Done :clap:

It's great when you see the results of all that hard work and sleepless nights!!

:dance:

Well done to you all :clap: I think Alfie is adorable.

thanx girlies i am soproud of my little stud every morning when i see his big beaming smile i feel so blessed ... its only later when hes howling i want to flush him down the loo .... I am kidding though. I love that little man so much isnt it amazing how such a small person takes up so much of your heart :hug:

Well done little man and well done proud mummy too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back