New user need help please

Adele 1983

Reaction score
Hello every one I've just joined this forum as I'm tryin to concieve but I'm not sure wot to do on here would any one help me please ta adele

hi and welcome to pf :) just have a moochy about and find ur feet and either post ur own thread or reply to other ppls and if u want to send someone a private message then click on there name and a list pops up and it says send private message and away ya go, gd luck with ttc xx

hi

Just as said before, have a read answer peoples posts, share experiences aand ask questions or advise and people will answer you :)

Look forward to getting to know you and share our ttc journey on here......

How do u know if u ave a reply to what you post out? Sorry bein stupid xx

Hi & Welcome :)

I'm new too, only joined a couple of days ago but everyone is really nice & you'll find loads of great info on here!

How long have you been TTC for?x

Hiya I'm not sure if am doin this right I've been tryin since sept 2011 that was wen ya partner has snip reversal wbu xx

We've been trying for 13 months now, I'm feeling a little bit strange at the moment so hoping to get my BFP (big fat positive) soon!! Any questions you have I'm sure you'll find the answers in here xx

Omg am gettin soooo confused on this haha I've been so stressed latley with tryin to get cheggers =\ xx

You're doin fine hun!! Its so easy to get stressed about it, but I've been trying my hardest not to cause it can't be good for you xx

Yeah ano I'm gettin that stressed out its making ma periods messed up one month I was week late an had two possitive tests then neg test then I come on =( xx

Aww that's ashame hun :( Fx you'll get ur real bfp soon x

Hi Adele and welcome! I'm new on here too and you've asks some of the questions I've been too shy too, thanks Hun!
Good luck and hopefully we'll both get our BFP's soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back