New to this

Hi Peanut and Welcome!

I cant beleive how hard it is to actually fall pregnant, how many things have to be in the right place at the right time etc :roll:

Im already on the vitamins, the (trying to) eat healthy diet, the magic medicine and honey, while OH is on zinc, folic acid and vit C, and my mum has just text me to say apparently pumpkin seeds are good for fertility so ill be running out to buy those along with my thermometer! All whilst 'trying not to think about it' and relax! easier said than done eh?!

:D

*chuckles*
You guys are way more scientific in your approach. I've just been taking folic acid, trying not to drink too much and BDing whenever either of us felt like like it!

Hi Emma and welcome! Good luck with ttc'ing!

Hope you get to go to the 1st trimester soon :wink:

xxx

That's how I started and I'm getting as crazy as the rest :wink:

Don't worry you'll be a chart stalking peestickaholic like the rest of us there's no escaping it, just embrace it :rotfl:

tee hee , I'm looking forward to it Charm!!!! I must be barking.

i think im already well on the way to being a peestickahollic, think ive gone through about 10 this week! :oops:

YAY, another crazy lady :cheer:

To TTC you don't have to be as mad as a hatter, but it helps :rotfl:

Cx

if your not already mad as a hatter, TTC will turn you into one as im quickly finding out :rotfl:

im trying to hide it from my OH before he thinks ive completely lost my marbles! he he! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back