New to this! in my 6th week..

tasha.xx

Reaction score
Hi!
This is my first baby so i dont know whats normal and whats not!
Still finding it hard to believe its real! Feeling very emotional though, crying for no reason and being really moody all of the time, is this normal so early on?
No morning sickness yet tho which is a bonus! :)
So hard not to tell anyone, trying not to before 12 week scan although the boyfriend is finding it very hard to keep to himself! Anyone else finding it hard? Im excited but i just dont want anything to go wrong!
x

Congratulations, apparently the emotions and sudden crying is normal for the first 3 months at least. It's really hard to keep something so big and exciting to yourself isn't it?

yeah its really hard! i just want to tell everyone but trying to wait until 12 weeks at least, seems ages away though! x

If you do start to get more symptoms you might find people start guessing!!

True! especially at work, i hope i dont start getting sick! x

Welcome!!! U can tell all of us for the next 6 weeks!!!! I have no symtoms either, had non when expecting little girl either! I am moody and that's so very normal! Remember ur body is doing everything untiul the placenta kicks in at about 9 weeks so ur bond to feel emotioal moody and eveything else!! Xx

Hi, I'm also in my 6th week and also my first pregnancy :) No sickness for me either but not so much moody as weepy: even ridiculous things are making me cry at the mo, I hope that settles down soon or people are bound to guess what's up with me!

We haven't told anyone else yet but I'm desperate to tell my identical twin sister: this is the only secret I've ever had from her and it's soooooo hard, 12 weeks can't come soon enough! On the other hand it's lovely having this as our special secret just for now, anyone else feel that way?

yeah i feel the same! weve only told our close family, but people are bound to start guessing soon enough! so hard to not tell everyone!

congrats hunny! its a lot of our firsts so ur not alone! im about a week ahead of you, but have nearly every symptom going lol!!! we're all here for u and are a lovley bunch of girlies xxx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Welcome, and congrats!

As the others have said, this forum is great - let it all out! I too am expecting my first, and just over a week ahead if you. I haven't had any sickness (yet!) but have felt realllllly sick most days for the past week or so if I get too hungry - which makes me not want to eat! And the emotions are totally normal too (well, that's what I tell myself when I'm crying at adverts!)
X

Im 6 weeks tomorrow and have no symptoms whatsoever either! :D..Just hope it stays that way!

Hello, welcome and congrats.. you will find plenty of support here !

What your experiencing is normal in terms of mood swings and this is prob the worst time for them! Not telling people when your so full of beans and excitement is difficult and obviously a very personal decision. Some choose not to say in the early days in case something goes wrong , other people want to relish in it despite the risks.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.... only 34 weeks left! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back