New to the site, a story to share x

Mykaikai

Reaction score
Hey ya, I literally just joined this forum as I am just all over the place at the mo and you all seem so receptive and supportive of each other, so I hope you don't mind me posting? :D I think many will understand part of my confusion (and please bear with me as I'm so not 'down with the acronyms yet' lol) but I would love the benefit of your experience
- I miscarried last month, to be honest, it was my 5th actually, although the professionals can't explain why, but I seem to 'fall pregnant' extremely easy - I just struggle to maintain to full term.
I miscarried 2weeks before I conceived my son (who is now 2) but although I was totally sure back then that I had become pregnant again so quickly (the doctor refused to believe the tests for ages lol) I was due my (apologies if this is wrong) AF 2 days ago, but no sign.
I've got backache and painful boobs (gosh-I'm slightly over sharing with strangers here-I'm so sorry!) bleeding gums when I brush my teeth, surrealy vivid dreams, and am definately more tired than usual...I have possibly gone beyond the boundaries of acceptable sanity by indulging in waaaaaay too many HPT's (including those 10miu ones-do they even work? Hmmmm) but every test is a BFN (boo)
I appreciate that it was a little unusual conceiving so fast after a miscarriage before, and I in no way assumed it would happen again - I'm just intrigued as to the conflicting and somewhat confusing things happening at the mo.

I hope you don't mind me posting this - and if you've had or know of similar bizarre BFN results, I'd really love to hear from you. Thanks so much for reading - Kx

Hello mykaikai. Don't really have any advice to be honest. Just some people take longer for their bfp's to show. Or you may have ovulated later on. If you can,,,,, try wait a week to do another test. All the best chick. And don't worry about the tmi, we all do it haha

Hey I just wanted to say hi and god, I dont think there can ever be TMI can there? :-> Ive only recently joined this site and everyone has been so supportive and nice Im sure you will get some good replies and support. Im so sorry youve been through so much.

Your symptoms sound promising though dont they... but as Toni said maybe leave it a week if you can and test then. I have a completely unhealthy relationship with tests whether they are the HCGs or ovulation ones I even tested hcg whilst I was on my period 2 days ago!! and I would be testing everyday from now on but I am not that good at waiting. I use the cheapie ones and it seems so do a lot of people on here.

Best of luck and welcome
xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back