New to PF... am loving the pink-ness!

MummyCat

Reaction score
Hello...

I'm here visiting from BnB, want to provide support for the BnB team and PF mods! Like the look and feel so far!

I have a little baby girl who's just turned 7 months old! Growing up too quickly. We plan to TTC in 2011 for numebr 2, however we're not trying not preventing at the moment!

Looking forward to chatting to you all!

Cath xx

Thank you... please just don't tell hubby I've found another forum... he already thinks I spend too much time on BnB! You've heard of the phrase golf widow? well he's a BnB soon to be BnB&PF widower!! :D

:lol:

My hubby has gave up now :rofl: Mind you he'd have to :D

It's great isn't it? :D

:wave: for once i'm glad i no longer have a nagging OH! just now i have my mother saying "how long do you spend on that computer?!"

Thanks for the welcome's! x

:lol:

My hubby has gave up now :rofl: Mind you he'd have to :D

It's great isn't it? :D

:rofl: - yeah yours would have just had to give in! Say bye bye to wifey!! She now belongs to PF :rofl:

You should see the looks I get when he goes upstairs to bed (expecting me to come along) but I'm stuck on the forums, reading something too interesting! poor man!

Me, My Girls & I, you're lucky... my Mum would annoy me something chronic but I'm used to living on different continents! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back