new to 3rd trimester

huggybear

Reaction score
hiya guys i'm finally here 27 weeks this week and on the home stretch, cant wait to get to know you guys and hear your birth stories as we all come to the end of what i hope has been very fullfilling blossoming pregnancies for you all
me personally i have loved being pregnant but cant wait to have little one and start recovering from my spd and ciatica

shell :dance:

welcome to the third trimester!! xxx

hey you,

Welcome to the the 3rd tri. Hope it goes quickly for you hun.

Nicki.xx :D

welcome to the thrid tri honey - I hope it goes quickly for you, it certainly has me :lol:

Xxx

:clap: Hello and welcome!! :clap: It does seem to fly by,this last stage!!Mind you these last days now seem to be dragging.... :lol:

hiya thanks for your kind words i cant wait to get stuck into the topics on here, how ya doing now nicky, hows the spd now?

shell

Hi Shell,

Spd is alot better ta. I can actually turn over in bed without wincing in pain - woohoo!!!-
I still can't walk very far without my pelvis hurting tho. I walked round town the other day, only to a few shops, but by the time we had finished I was hurting again & needed a sit down & it played up for a couple of days after but on the whole its much better, what a relief :D
How's yours doing? still giving you jip?

Nicki.x

unfortunatley yup :? i feel like i'm living in my support belt, hopefully it will improve when i've little one.
i've got horrendous night heartburn aswell so if i'm not waking up with back pain or needing a wee then i have heartburn or cramp in my legs, oh well not long now & i know it will all be worth it in a few months time, just hopeing the spd doesnt make labour to hard as i really want my home water birth still.

how is your little one doing are you getting into a routine yet, how are the teary moments are you feeling better?

Hi,

Welcome to the 3rd trimester........not too long to go now!!!!!

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back