Hey Ladies, mind if i join you??? xx

Jacki2010

Reaction score
Hiya all, i'm 27 weeks today and finally in my 3rd Trimester :dance:

The last 2 have flown by, and i can't wait to meet my little one xxx

hey, hasnt the time just flown by?!?

Hey Scottish Lassie, yep here on the home stretch now. Can't believe in just 90 ish days we'll be meeting our babies :)
Spice it really has feels like only yesterday I got my BFP on 1st Dec ;) now baby is nearly here xx looking forward to chatting with you all xxxxx

Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies xxxx

Yup double figures hun!! :) we'll be mummies in no time! I know your team yellow but do you have any feelings about what you might be having? :) xxxx

I do think a boy but I don't know if everyone keeps telling me I'm having a boy. Sometimes I feel like a bad mummy for not knowing. You know when others say oh I knew I was having a .... Well being honest I haven't a clue lol. Xxx

Don't feel bad at all hun! Loads of people don't find out until baby is born if its going to be a boy or girl :) doesn't make you a bad mummy at all! We found out just because we thought it would be easier with things like picking a name and buying clothes etc, plus i'm impatient! :) hehe xxx

Helloooo Welcome to Tri 3 :) hopefully this one will fly past for you like the rest! Are you already to go or have you still stuff to get?

Scottish mummy - I do love the fact i don't know in some ways as i'd have gone mad buying all the gorgeous clothes by now lol. Are you organised yet?

snr1982 - thank you so much. I'm getting there with my bits, prams on order finally, few other bits to do but I start leave in a few weeks so hopefully baba wont come early and i can do it all then :)

Not fully organised, got the big things, and basics for if baba arrives early, like baby grows, vests, sleepsuits, couple of pairs of mits, couple of hats, booties. Got a big bag of nappies and plenty wipes, dummies, few other little things. Its just really bulking up now. I'll need to get a few shawls too. And look into getting a baby rocking chair thing :). Still feel i need to get alot though! think i'm just panicking about how much i need. I think i'd rather have too much stuff haha! :lol: x x x

Yeah i've got a bit too, keep getting things like nappies, wipes etc when they're on offer. I do panic when i think of what i do need though lol. We only ordered our pram this week lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back